Are you looking for a way to benefit Wycliffe Bible Translators both now and in the future?
With a donor-advised fund (DAF) you can make gifts to charity during your lifetime and, when you pass away, your children can carry on your legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds established with Wycliffe Foundation are now available on-line so you can easily access and manage your charitable giving for those organizations you support.
- If you are an existing user, please use the following link to access your account: User Login
- If you are not an existing user and would like to preview and explore this on-line tool to manage your giving, you may use the following link to access our demo account: Demo Login. Please enter the User Name Demo and the Password Donor1.
What is it and how does it work?
The Wycliffe Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a separately administered fund by the foundation into which donors make irrevocable, tax-deductible contributions. Each donor has a separate "fund" in his or her name in the DAF. The donor advises Wycliffe Foundation to make grants from his or her fund to Wycliffe (and other charities). The minimum contribution amount to start a DAF is $5,000.
Benefits of a DAF
- Immediate Income Tax Deduction
- Time and Flexibility: The DAF gives you the luxury of more time and flexibility to decide how to designate and better manage your giving.
- Simplicity: Creating a DAF with the Wycliffe Foundation is easy to do by filling out a simple and brief application.
Different Ways to Fund Your Gift
In addition to cash, there are more strategic tax-wise assets to donate that can leverage and maximize your tax savings and allow you to give more than you thought possible. Giving from non-cash assets allows you to be a more effective donor and steward without adversely affecting your cash flow or lifestyle needs. Some ways to give include:
- Gift of Cash
- Gift of Publicly Traded Securities or Bonds
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Closely-held Securities in a Business Interest
To learn more about The Wycliffe Foundation Donor Advised Fund and how you can make a lasting difference on the ministry of Wycliffe and Bible translation around the world, please contact Wycliffe Foundation at 1-877-493-3600 or by e-mail at email@example.com
. You may also contact your gift planning advisor
Already Have a DAF?
If you already have a donor advised fund with another organization, you can make a grant to Wycliffe at any time from your fund. Also, you may name various beneficiaries of the fund, which could include Wycliffe Foundation.