IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
Contact your IRA plan administrator and ask to make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your IRA to Wycliffe Bible Translators.
Your IRA administrator will send a check to Wycliffe Bible Translators to help continue the important work of Bible translation.
Please contact us to provide:
- Your contact information.
- The amount we should expect.
- The financial institution from which the funds will be coming.
- The specific purpose, if any, for which you prefer we use the gift.
Important Note: By contacting Wycliffe directly to inform us that an IRA gift will be coming, you will help to ensure that we have the information needed to direct your gift as you desire. We often receive little information with checks from IRA accounts.
- IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction. However, we will send you an acknowledgement letter to provide assurance that we received your gift.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
Invest in Bible Translation
Millions around the world still need the Word of God in their own languages. You can change lives with your legacy!Create Your Giving Plan